Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards

Couple of new designs that I'm going to be using in a class.


These are very simple but elegant designs.  The first is Pear Pizazz for the base.  I made a 3x3 square out of always artichoke and then a 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square out of Cherry Cobbler.  I ran the Cobbler through the big shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  Then the ornament is stamped from the Tags Til Christmas set using Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz Ink.  The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz with an Old Olive retired brad popped up with dimensionals.

The Cardinal Card is Crumb Cake for the base.  Then I ran it through the big shot and the polk dot embossing folder.  I can't remember the punch off hand - but I used the Vintage Christmas Designer Series Paper  - cut out one.  Then cut out one with Very Vanilla.  Cut off the ends and adhere to the back of the DSP.  The cardinal is made with the Two step bird punch.  I cut an extra bird wing and snipped off just the top part and added it to the birds head to create the cardinal.   The Bird is Cherry Cobbler and then I used the basic black marker and just drew a squiggly line and filled it in with black.

No comments: