Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vintage Vogue - Friend




Here's another card using the new Vintage Vogue set and the scallop trim border punch.  Card base is melon mambo (2009/2010 in-color).  I used the largest flower from the stampset with pretty in pink ink.  Carefully cut completely around the image.  Then using a sponge and melon mambo ink - add dimension to the edges of the petals.  Use the crop-a-dile to punch a hole in the center and add the circle fire brad.  Use stampin dimensionals to add height and dimension.  Using the Little Leaves and the sizzix big shot machine punch out the stem and leaves in old olive card stock.  I used whisper white and punch along the left edge using the newest scallop trim border punch and then inked around the edges using melon mambo.  The "F' and the "friends in the corner came together in one stamp.  I stamped using melon mambo then cut around the "F" and then trimmed the "friends" so I had two images.  I adhered with the snail adhesive.  To finish I used the pretty in pink striped ribbon.

No comments: