Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Cards

This is beautiful fall card with a certainly celery base, topped with chocolate chip.  Then I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set to create a background on very vanilla card stock.  I used old olive, more mustard and dusty durango stamp pads.  The leaves are die cuts and I finished it off with hemp twine.  Simply but pretty.



This next one is a dusty durango card base.  The background paper is whisper white with stamped leaves from the holiday blitz stamp set - I used all of the in-colors.  Then I crumpled the paper to give it texture and sponged chocolate chip over the top to give it even more dimension.  The tags are from the modern label punch.  I finished it with 2 of the die cut leaves wrapped with the hemp twine.




The final card is a dusty durango base - with a whisper white card stock stamped all over with the oak leaves from the Lovely As a Tree Stamp set.  Again using the old olive, more mustard and dusty durango.  I added a little bling in the corner with the modern label punch and three of the circle fire rhinestone brads.


No comments: