Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Domino Pendant Necklaces


I have been doing a lot of these new "Domino" necklace pendants.  I'm going to start selling them at a local boutique (Hillier Studio in Bridgeport) for $15.  They have been so fun and I'm learning new tricks all the time to make them even better.  I have a few new techniques that I want to try and will post those as soon as I can.
I will also be doing private classes for groups of 5 or more to make your own necklaces.  Class fee is $15 and then $10 for each additional necklace you make.












Pendants that haven't made it into necklaces yet.



























Some of my very first tries.  The one on the far right has a hole drilled through the sides for a different look.  I'm also going to start added beads for a new look as well.

No comments: